Let’s have a big round of applause for this month’s winner: G. Arens from Missouri. That $250 Gift Card to Quickparts.com will really come in handy for an upcoming Stereolithography (SLA) project.
Here are the correct answers to this month’s challenge:
1. UCLA holds the record for the most NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championships with 11 titles. What team is second with 7 national titles?
B. North Carolina
2. All four #1 seeds from each region in the tournament have made it to the Final Four only once. What year did this happen?
3. In 1985, Villanova became the highest seeded team to win the National Championship. What was Villanova’s seed that year?
A. #7 seed
B. #8 seed
C. #9 seed
D. #10 seed
4. Throughout the years, what team is the only team to win first round games ranked as a #15, #14, #13, and #12 seed?
A. Richmond Spiders
B. Princeton Tigers
C. Butler Bulldogs
D. Santa Clara Broncos
5. Who has scored the most total points in NCAA Tournament history?
A. Bill Walton (UCLA)
B. Tyler Hansbrough (UNC)
C. Joakim Noah (Florida)
D. Christian Laettner (Duke)
6. What team has made the most official Final Four appearances with 18?
A. North Carolina
7. What active coach has the most NCAA Tournament Titles (4)?
A. Roy Williams
B. Mike Krzyzewski
C. Billy Donovan
D. Jim Calhoun