I hope you enjoyed the thrilling video in this month’s challenge. If you didn’t get a chance to read my latest In the Queue email, you can catch it here.
Let’s have a big round of applause for this month’s winner: M. Christopher from Georgia. That $250 Stereolithography credit at Quickparts.com will really come in handy for an upcoming project.
Here are the correct answers to this month’s challenge:
1. The name of the double-decked suspension bridge that serves as the starting point of the New York City Marathon is: Verrazano-Narrows Bridge
2. The following is not believed to be a possible meaning behind the nusery rhyme “London Bridge is Falling Down”: The bridge is an analogy for English rule during the reign of King Henry VIII
3. The origin of the tire company Bridgestone’s name is: It was an English translation of the surname of the company’s founder
4. The bridge coined “the most dramatic failure in bridge engineering history” is: Tacoma Narrows Bridge
5. Jeff Bridges’ first Academy Award nomination was for: The Last Picture Show
6. The bridge that is the site of the most suicides is: Golden Gate Bridge, California
7. The average age of an American Contract Bridge League member is: 67
Thanks for playing. Please stay tuned as I tunnel my way through my next adventure!