This month, my world travels took me to the pristine and (ahem) sometimes foggy city of Singapore. If you didn’t get a chance to read my latest In the Queue email, you can catch it here.
Congratulations to the knowledgeable winners of this month’s In The Queue challenge. For the challenge, I gave you all a multiple choice quiz over your knowledge of Singapore and its interesting history. Here are the correct answers to the challenge:
1. Of the choices listed, the one that is NOT a law in Singapore is: Wearing a Plaid Shirt with a Striped Tie
2. The Malay word “Singapura” means: The Lion City
3. The language used in most educational institutions across Singapore is: English
4. The country with the most dense population in the world is: Monaco
5. The mythical symbol of Singapore is the: Merlion
6. Singapore has this many islands: 63
7. Singapore has obtained an olympic gold medal in: Weighlifting
8. The main ingredient in a ‘Singapore Sling’ is: Gin
Congratulations to this month’s challenge winners, and stay tuned for my next adventure where I get a step closer to outter space!